Saturday, December 4, 2010

White Christmas

Well the snow fell as forecasted so we will have a white christmas for sure. We now have about 5 inches of fresh beautiful snow. But now it is cold and there is nothing much to do outside if you are not into ice fishing or snow sports. 

So what are we to do about our weight loss at this point? Well I have come across a web site that I like and gives tips to weight loss as well as directs you to a web site that has a great weight loss program. I like it because it not only shows you how to lose weight but it also teaches you how to keep it off after you go through all the hard work of losing the weight.

Let me know how you like the site and enjoy looking at the fresh new snow while having your coffee in the morning. I know I will!

No comments:

Post a Comment