- Researching The Best Juicers On The Market
- Juicer Clean Up and Ease of Use
- Juicer Dependibility and Price
- Juicer Fruit and Vegetable Result
- Choosing The Best Juicer On The Market For You
- Omega J8003 Nutrition Single Gear Juicer
- Breville BJE200XL 700-Watt Compact Juicer
- Cuisinart CJE-1000 1000-Watt 5-Speed Juicer
- Jack Lalanne PJP Power Juicer Pro Stainless
- Hamilton Beach Big Mouth Juice Extractor
- Juicing Recipes
Deciding what you want to juice is the 1st decision to make. The last thing that you want is to purchase a juicing machine just to learn that it will not juice what you plan to juice. The centrifugal and masticating juicers are the two main affordable juicers.Centrifugal Juice ExtractorsThe first and least expensive is the centrifugal juicer. The centrifugal juicers gets their name from the word "centrifuge". The internal system of this juicer spins at a high RPM of up to 10,000 to 15,000 to remove pulp from the fruit or vegetables.The centrifugal juice machine has a round disc with razor-sharp blades within the juicer. Spinning at an alarming high speed the disc grinds as well as grates the food in pieces to separate the pulp from the juice. So basically it is spinning the juice out of the vegetables and fruit versus grinding or squeezing the juice out.The centrifugal juicers are the most inexpensive juicers. The biggest con to this kind of jucier is how the centrifugal system unable to spin all of the juice out producing a watery pulp. The upside is that you will be able to put the pulp back into the juicing machine to extract additional juice.If an occasional juicer then a less expensive centrifugal model will work for you. The more expensive models will work for daily juicing of most fruits, vegetables, and roots. A centrifugal juicer is not the juicer for you if you are looking at juicing wheatgrass or leafy greens.
You can get centrifugal juicers for under $100.
- See All Juicers Under $100 Here
- Introducing The Breville BJE200XL Compact
- Why Consumers Love the Breville BJE200XL...
- Juicers Under $100 on Amazon
- Included Accessories For Breville BJE200XL
- Breville BJE200XL Video
- Breville Juicers On Amazon
Masticating Juice ExtractorsThe masticating juicer is the 2nd main type of juicer. The masicating juicer is a more expensive style of juice extractor. This juicer uses an auger that turns like a drill at a low 80 to 100 RPM. The auger pushes the juice from the produce by crushing them then pushing them firmly into a filter forcing the juice out. By forcing the juice out slowly it will not get heated up as with the centrifugal juicer. This way the juice retains all of its essential nutrients and enzymes due to the cooler temperatures of the juice.The pulp from masticating juice extractor is much dryer due to its crushing and forcing of the juice. You will no longer need to juice your pulp as you receive up to 20% more juice. Juice everything with this kind of juice extractor including wheatgrass and leafy greens.
It will also turn nuts into nut butter, extrude pasta, grind coffee and spices, mince herbs and garlic, make baby food, as well as whip up soy milk in a flash. It is perfect for serious daily juicers that desire the maxium result of juicing. Read the Omega j8003 juicer review for morre information on the masicating juicer.
- See All The Omega Juicers Here
- High Juice Yield From Omega!
- My Favorite Features of the Omega j8003...
- Omega j8003 Juicer
- Omega 8003 In Action
- Flaws of the Omega j8003
- Omega j8004 - j8006 Juicers
- Juice Recipes
- What is your favorite food to juice? How...
- Omega j8003 Juicers On eBay
- More Juicer Reviews and Resources
What Is The Best Juicer Buy For You?To help you choose what the best juicer for you is read the juicer buying guide here. If you are only needing to juice occasionally and will not be looking to juice leafy greens and wheatgrass then a cheaper centrifugal juicer will work fine for you. If you are an everyday juicer that wishes to juice greens occasionally then a more expensive centrifugal style is good for you.However if you are a serious everyday juicer that is aiming to get the most from juicing with greens and wheatgrass then the masticating juicer is best for you. For slightly more than $200 you can get a masticating juicer.